1. What should I wear? The dress code is casual and for comfort. Pastor John will be wearing jeans.
2. How long will the service last? The weekend services at GodWhy last an hour.
3. What will the service be like? Our weekend services are not worship services they are exploration services. The first part of the service will use drama, the music we listen to every day on the radio and the movies we watch, to creatively look at life as we live it every day. In the second part of the service, we will look at the biblical perspective of these life issues and explore the claims of Christ. Then we will give you the time, space and freedom to judge for yourself if the Bible has truth that will help you in your life. Our services have included songs recorded by Sara Evans, Tim McGraw, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Switchfoot, 3 Doors Down, Evanescence, John Mayer, Sting, the Rolling Stones, and many others.
4. Is this a Christian church, or something else? Though non-traditional in style, GodWhy is deeply committed to the Christian faith. We have all struggled to find truth and what will make life worth living. We found it in a relationship with Christ. We believe if we give straight answers to seekers’ questions then give people the time, space and freedom to judge for themselves if the Bible has truth, many will find the answers they are looking for in Christ just as we did. We are not into pressure. Explore at your own pace.
5. Will I have to say anything, sign anything, give anything, or be singled out in any way? At GodWhy, you can rest assured that you will never be put on the spot, never singled-out, and never embarrassed. Furthermore, we will not be looking for your money. Our hope is that you let the service be our gift to you! You don’t have to sign anything, or register your attendance in any way (unless you place your child in our children’s ministry – for security reasons). We are committed to having the best and safest kids’ classes possible.
6. What about my kids – do they come in with me, or is there something going on for them? Our children’s ministry, “KidTown”, provides an exciting, quality experience for your newborn-fifth grade child simultaneously with all services. This allows you to maximize your experience at GodWhy while your child is receiving the highest level of care in classes designed to develop their character and leadership potential.
7. Can Christians come, or is this just for people exploring? Everyone is welcome to come and explore. For those who are already Christians, the service will provide fresh insight. (Please check your religion at the door)
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? ASK US!